I will not leave you as orphans I will come for you-John14:18

Sunday, September 25, 2011

5 generations.. and adding

My family is blessed in many ways, one way that is special is we still have 5 generations living. My grandmother, Mary, is 101 years old, unfortunatly my father has passed away, but my aunt is still alive. Then there is my generation and then my kids. I have several cousins who have made her a great great grandma. But my oldest daughter is going to be adding to that. Lauren is pregnant with our first grandchild(a girl that will be named Bethany), and is due in February that will make my granddaughter another great great grand for my grandmother Mary.
When we bring Elijah home he will be the youngest of our children. He will also either be an uncle or very close to becoming one depending on when we can get him home! An uncle at 5.. he will have alot of people to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment